Amazon Advertising module:
- Placements Reports: Analyze the performance of your ad placements:
- Ad-Schedulíng: Ad-scheduling for your campaigns (allows you to pause campaigns for specific times of the day, or days of the week (also in bulk!))
- Adjust your bids & budget in bulk (also as a percentage)
- Automatic rules for product targeting campaigns
- Over-/Underspend: a new metric that will show you exactly how much money (in absolute numbers) have you overspent (or underspent) in relation to your target ACoS. Here for more information.
- Keyword harvesting as part of automatic rules: to move well performing keywords / search terms to other campaigns. Here you can find more information and here a short video about it.
Content & SEO module:
- Upload your own keyword list (e.g. for keyword ranking).
- Upload your own content (e.g. for content monitoring).
- Export all your content.
- Content Indication System: This allows you to customize, control, and monitor content settings all in one place.
- Pricing history – see how your prices change over time and which of the seller is undercutting you. Here you can find more information.
- Upload your MAPs (Minimum Advertising Price) and set up alerts if somebody is undercutting you.
- Amazon Advertising data is available in Sales Performance.
- Exports for all your daily data at product level for a specific period of time ( (button ‘Export all reports’).
- Better performance -> loading time 10x faster.
- Faster Performance.