We all know that Amazon has the terrible habit to change a brand's content without warning or permission. With our Content Monitoring feature you can easily track every change made to your product listings, whether initiated by Amazon or other 3P sellers.
The first time you upload a product in Manage Products, we will initially read your current listing from Amazon and show it in Listing Optimization.
Every 24 hours, Sellics checks your Amazon listing to make sure that the content that is live on Amazon matches what you have saved in Sellics. If the content does not match, the ASINs are added to Content Monitoring. Note that only products that do have a difference between Amazon and Sellics will show up in Content Monitoring.
In your Content Monitoring tab, we give you an overview on any changes made to title, product description, A+ content, bulletpoints, number of images & videos. If a content element presents itself with a checkmark, it means its content was not changed by Amazon. However, if a content element presents a red 'X', then Sellics had detected a discrepancy.
- Remember: It is crucial that you upload all of your content in Sellics first to save your content as "standard".
- If you do not see any of your products in Content Monitoring, it's good news! If the tool is empty it means that all of your live products on Amazon match the content you have saved in Sellics.
Important note: The green check mark in the A+ Content column does not mean that the product has A+ but that there is no difference between the Amazon content and Sellics content.
Unwarranted changes to you Amazon content often lead to faulty product pages, which can severely affect your Amazon sales and brand reputation. It's important to take action when these changes occur.
If the changes to your product listing are not desired, you can take immediate action and use Sellics to quickly restore your product listing to its original content.
You can open a specific product listing by clicking on Actions (see above, the right column), and a new page will open (see below).
On the left side you will see your original content on Sellics, and on the right side you will see the content displayed on Amazon. If the content is different, you can choose which version of your content to keep. If you decide to keep the Amazon's content changes, your content saved on Sellics will be updated. If you decide to keep Sellics’ content, the tool will override all changes made by Amazon.
Content Monitoring Status
The Monitored, In progress & Accepted sections are workflow buckets where ASINs go upon taking action (i.e. Accept Sellics content, or Accept Amazon content) The only way for ASINs to progress through the buckets is via a user/you going through the action of reviewing and accepting the changes in the Actions tab and saving.
- Monitored: Only ASINs with noted variances in Sellics content vs. Amazon content show here (not your entire product catalog). Therefore, you can immediately see if you have content that is different on Amazon.
- In-progress: ASINs which were in the Monitored bucket previously and had the Sellics content accepted, but are waiting for the changes to be implemented on Amazon.
- Accepted: ASINs which have been reviewed and aligned with Amazon content, by 2 ways:
- Amazon changes indicated in the Content Monitoring were accepted.
- A change extract file reflecting new content from Sellics was uploaded and accepted by Amazon.
Please note that you can also accept or reject changes in bulk. If you decide to make changes in bulk, you can select the corresponding products on the left hand side, and then you click on keep Sellics content or Amazon’s content.
Export your Content
You also have the option to create and export a file with all the new content changes. Just click on 'Export Table'.
For complete guide, visit The Complete Guide to Content & SEO.