Finding the Merchant Token in Seller Central:
- From your seller account, go to the Settings menu and select Account Info.
- In the Business Information section, select Merchant Token. The token is displayed at the bottom of the page.
Finding the Merchant Token without access to Seller Central:
If you do not have access to Seller Central you can find the merchant token of any Amazon Seller on Amazon by navigating to the individual seller.
- Go to the Product Detail Page of a known ASIN of the seller.
- Scroll until the Other Sellers on Amazon box appears.
3. Once in the storefront of the seller, the URL will show the Merchant ID as “Seller=”.