How does Sponsored Brands Automation work?
Our Sponsored Brands automation works similar to our Sponsored Products automation. In particular,
- All automation is run at an ad group level.
- The first column ‘No Automation’ shows all ad groups that are currently not automated.
- The remaining columns are rule-sets. You can move ad group(s) from the 'No Automation' column by clicking the checkbox to select the desired ad group(s) followed by the Move campaign blue button.
Note that: Ad groups without Target ACoS can be added to rules that work with Target ACoS. However, rules that require Target ACoS will not trigger if there is no Target ACoS added. This may seem obvious, but could be an essential blockage to your success.
How do I delete rule sets? / Why can't I delete the rule sets?
To delete rule sets, please take the following steps:
- Select the ad group(s) within that rule set.
- Choose Move campaign button to remove those ad group(s) from the rule set you want to delete (i.e. to 'No Automation').
- Click the vertical ellipsis button on the top right corner. Note that, if you fail to do step 2, you will not able to delete the rule set and receive this message instead:
Once you have removed all the ad group(s) group the rule set, you can just click Delete Rule Set.
For an introduction to Sponsored Brands, visit Sponsored Brands Introduction and Recommendations.